Discrete adult braces in Kent
Traditional adult braces can be embarrassing with many people dismissing them because of their unattractive ‘train track’ effect, but Roseacre Dental Practice can offer you a solution. If you are unhappy with your cosmetic smile and wish to straighten your front teeth, then the discrete ClearSmile Brace may be your ideal solution.
The ClearSmile Brace focusses mainly on your visible front 10 teeth, working to straighten your smile rather than address your bite. This makes treatment comparatively faster than that with traditional braces, because the ClearSmile Brace targets a specific problem area rather than your whole mouth. As well as being relatively quicker, the ClearSmile Brace also offers discrete teeth straightening with its clear brackets and tooth coloured wires, so your treatment journey can go unnoticed.
- The ClearSmile Brace targets the straightening of your cosmetic smile
- This brace system is discrete and can blend to the colour of your teeth
- The ClearSmile Brace is comparatively faster than traditional braces
- This system is comparatively more comfortable than traditional braces
- The ClearSmile Brace uses tooth-coloured wires and clear brackets
The ClearSmile Brace is a discrete tooth straightening method that specifically targets your cosmetic smile and front teeth, so your treatment will take far less time that it would with traditional braces. Once your treatment journey is completed, you will be provided with a discrete retainer to ensure your teeth remain in their new, straightened position.