Compassion and understanding
At Roseacre Dental Practice Maidstone, we believe that empathetic, calm, pain free dentistry must be our goal every day. Dental phobia is unfortunately very common but we believe that by giving you compassion and understanding we can help you overcome your fear of the dentist and achieve good dental health.
We understand that everybody has different concerns and to help alleviate your fears we will give you as much time as you need to create a positive relationship with your dentist or hygienist.
- You are welcome to visit us first, before your treatment
- We offer calm and unhurried visits
- We will talk you through every step of your care
- We will work at your speed and will stop at any time
- We offer intravenous sedation for very anxious patients
If you have a severe dental phobia, we can treat you under conscious sedation. This form of sedation will be provided by our dentist, Lyndsey Beecroft, who is especially skilled in the treatment of anxious patients. Lyndsey and her experienced nurse, Christine, will work alongside your usual dentist, so you are well cared for and monitored at all times.