CHILDREN’S SMILE PLAN
Discover our Children’s Dental Memberships in Kent
Our Children’s Smile Plans encourage regular attendance, enabling us to spot problems before they arise and results in helping your child maintain healthy teeth and gums for life.
The 5 benefits of joining:
- Reduces the risk of tooth decay and gum disease with regular attendance
- Eligibility to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme
- Exclusive 20% discount on core dental treatments (excluding orthodontics)
- Spreads the cost of their routine dental care through a convenient Direct Debit
- Saves you money compared to private pay-as-you-go fees
Dental Health Examinations Provide:
- Thorough examination of their current dental health to catch developing problems early
- Checking for signs of oral cancer for early detection
- X-rays where clinically necessary for an in-depth examination of their oral health
Hygiene Appointments Provide:
- Professional removal of harmful hard plaque on areas that can’t be reached by normal tooth brushing
- Advice and techniques – we work with your child to prevent tooth decay and gum disease
- Fresher breath and a brighter smile for improved self-esteem
Speak to any member of the team if you would like more information or for more details on how to register your child. View the leaflet here.
1 The Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme is a scheme established to offer support and assistance to dental plan patients who request treatment following a dental trauma and/or dental emergency or oral cancer. The Scheme responds to requests for assistance on a wholly discretionary basis. This means that, whilst the Scheme aims to provide benefits in most cases, it has no obligation to provide any benefit unless it first decides (in its sole and absolute discretion) that it should provide a benefit. There are some circumstances in which the Scheme is not designed to help and these are explained in more detail in the Scheme Handbook. Each request will be looked at individually to assess the request for benefit. Certain restrictions and limitations may apply in the event that the request is accepted and it is possible that the scheme will decide to provide no benefit.
2The provision of hygiene is subject to the receipt of the required consecutive monthly payments.
3Any subsequent child within the family unit (ages 5-18 years) may qualify for a reduction in monthly plan price, please ask one of our team for more information.Book your appointment