Maintaining dental health through preventative care in Kent
Good dental health requires at-home care and attention, but ensuring great dental health includes regular visits to your dental hygienist. Recent studies have shown that your gum health not only affects your teeth, but increasingly your heart and inflammatory conditions like diabetes, arthritis, Alzheimer’s, and even some cancers. It’s never been more important to regularly see your hygienist!
Your dental hygienist can provide treatments like a deep clean and polish, plaque removal, and the treatment and management of gum disease. Our dental hygienists at Roseacre Dental Practice, Maidstone, Kent, are perfectly placed to provide valuable oral health education and advice and can help maintain your teeth and gums so that you may continue to smile bright and wide.
- Your dental hygienist will regularly assess your gum health and homecare routines
- We can remove hard bacterial plaque from all teeth surfaces
- We provide support on tools and techniques for effective at-home plaque removal
- We can ensure and advise on great gum and dental health to avoid the risk of future dental treatment
- Our dental hygiene care can help keep your body healthy, too!
Our specially trained dental hygienists provide thorough 30-minute appointments to ensure you leave our dental practice with squeaky clean teeth. Hygienists are educated alongside dentists for most of their training, so they have an in-depth knowledge of how best to treat and clean your teeth to prevent gum disease and decay.Book your appointment