Comfortable and compassionate dental care in Kent
At Roseacre Dental Practice, we put our patients’ comfort and confidence first. We understand that some of our patients may find the dentist a daunting experience, which is why we strive for empathy and understanding at all times. Dental phobia is extremely common, and many people sacrifice their dental health because of it, but our unhurried and expert care is sure to set you at ease.
We understand that everybody has different needs and concerns, so our experienced and supportive dental team will give you as much time as you need to create a positive relationship with us.
- You are welcome to visit us and have a look around before booking your first appointment
- All of our appointments are calm, comfortable, and unhurried
- We will ensure you are fully informed every step of the way
- You are in control of any treatment, so we can stop at any time
- We can offer sedation solutions if they are necessary
For particularly nervous patients, we can offer intravenous sedation. This kind of conscious sedation will be administered by our dentist, Lyndsey Beecroft, who is especially skilled in welcoming nervous patients. Lyndsey and her experienced sedation nurse, Christine, will work alongside your usual dentist so you are well cared for and monitored at all times.Book your appointment