A lasting solution to multiple missing teeth in Kent
Some forms of tooth replacement like removable dentures don’t provide you with the stability you need to smile and chew confidently. If you’re seeking a more permanent solution to replacing missing teeth, then you will love the reliability of implant-retained dentures.
Implant-retained dentures can replace a number of missing teeth in succession, so you can easily and effectively fill a large gap in one procedure. We can firmly attach a full or partial set of dentures onto carefully placed implant roots to provide you with natural-looking teeth that won’t wobble or limit your lifestyle.
- Implant-retained dentures look, feel, and work like real teeth
- They are a permanent and strong tooth replacement solution
- Implant-retained dentures prevent the embarrassing ‘caved in’ appearance
- They are a cost-effective solution to missing teeth
- Their placement will be carried out by our resident expert, Matthew Wall
The placement of implant-retained dentures can not only benefit your cosmetic smile but your dental health, too. When we lose teeth, the bone that held them in your jaw will shrink and cause a ‘caved in’ appearance. The placement of your dental implants can preserve this bone, maintaining the shape and structure of your jaw and cheeks.