Denture Implants are a lasting solution to multiple missing teeth in Maidstone, Kent
Some forms of tooth replacement, such as removable dentures, don’t provide you with the stability you need to smile and chew confidently. If you’re seeking a more permanent solution to replacing missing teeth, then you will love the reliability of our implant-retained dentures in Maidstone, Kent which you can book via our online appointment system.
Implant-retained dentures can replace several missing teeth in succession, so you can easily and effectively fill a large gap in one procedure. We can firmly attach a full or partial set of dentures onto carefully placed implant roots to provide you with natural-looking teeth that won’t wobble or limit your lifestyle.
- Implant-retained dentures look, feel, and work like real teeth
- Dental Implants are a permanent and strong tooth replacement solution
- Implant-retained dentures prevent the embarrassing ‘caved in’ appearance
- Dental Implants are a cost-effective solution to missing teeth
- Implant placement will be carried out by our resident expert, Matthew Wall
The placement of our dental implants in Maidstone, Kent can not only benefit your cosmetic smile but your dental health, too. When we lose teeth, the bone that held them in our jaw will shrink and cause a ‘caved in’ appearance. The placement of your dental implants can preserve this bone, maintaining the shape and structure of your jaw and cheeks.
To find out more about implant-retained dentures and dental implants in Maidstone, Kent makes sure you get in touch by filling out a bookings form or by calling our team on 01622 730548.Book your appointment