Transforming smiles in Kent
Veneers with Roseacre Dental Practice can improve the colour, shape, and position of your natural teeth. A veneer is a thin layer of porcelain or composite that fits and is bonded over the front surface of your tooth to enhance your cosmetic smile.
A precise shade is matched to your teeth so that your veneers may blend seamlessly into your smile. They are predominantly used to cover chipped, broken, or growth-stunted teeth to give you a natural and healthy-looking smile. Individual porcelain covers are fit to the front of the affected teeth, with a thicker section replacing the broken or vulnerable part. At your initial consultation, a member of our skilled dental team can talk you through your treatment plan.
- Veneers make teeth look natural and healthy
- They require little to no preparation of the affected tooth or teeth
- Veneers can be used to cover broken teeth, close small gaps, and align natural teeth
- They can last for many years when cared for properly
- Veneers can be used to cover one or multiple teeth
Our talented dental team have a range of carefully developed skill sets in all things dental and orthodontic, both health-related and cosmetic, so they are more than qualified to advise on your veneer needs. At your initial consultation, we can talk you through your problem areas, your proposed treatment journey, and answer any questions you may have for us regarding your suitability for veneers.