Natural-looking facial rejuvenation in Kent
Reduce the signs of ageing and restore volume to areas of the face with targeted Botox injections and dermal fillers.
Botox works to relax the muscles in areas such as the forehead, frown lines, and crow’s feet. These non-surgical injections can safely and effectively target expressive areas of the face to lessen the appearance of fine lines and ageing.
Dermal fillers are particularly effective at restoring lost volume in areas of the face such as lips, cheeks, and smoothing fine lines. These non-surgical injections comprise of Hyaluronic Acid (HA), a naturally occurring sugar in the body, so are a safe, reliable, and natural way to replenish volume to aid in more a youthful appearance.
- Consultations for facial aesthetics including Botox and dermal fillers are free
- Botox and dermal fillers are administered by our fully qualified clinician
- Botox can soften the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and expressive creases
- Dermal fillers can naturally replace lost volume in the skin
- Botox and dermal fillers can both last for up to 6 months
Our talented dentist, Rebecca Heath, has trained at The Royal College of Surgeons in the safe administration of Botox injections and dermal fillers. She can confidently add subtle contour to the face, enhance the lips, and soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.