A lasting solution to missing teeth in Maidstone, Kent
If you are seeking the solution to a missing tooth or teeth, find your dentures unreliable, or are hiding your teeth when you smile, then look no further than dental implants with Roseacre Dental Practice in Maidstone, Kent.
Dental implants look, work, and feel like real teeth, restoring function and confidence to your mouth. The dental implants’ titanium root will fuse to your jawbone over time, ensuring a strong and sturdy foundation for your tooth implant.
- Dental implants look, feel, and work like real teeth
- Implants provide strong and stable tooth replacement
- Dental implants promote a healthy mouth
- Implants are a permanent and cost-effective solution to missing teeth
- Dental implant placement is performed by our resident expert, Matthew Wall
Replacing missing teeth with dental implants in Maidstone not only cosmetically improves your smile but can also dramatically benefit your dental health. If you do not replace these missing teeth then your remaining teeth can bear the extra force of chewing, drift into the gap and affect your bite, and heighten your chances of gum disease.
Interested in replacing your missing teeth with single tooth implants in Maidstone, Kent? Or just looking for more information on our implant treatment? Either way, our team will be delighted to be of help. Just contact us today or call us on 01622 730 548Book your appointment