15th March 2017
The Advantages of Invisible Braces
You live in Kent and you’ve reached the conclusion that you’d like to have your teeth straightened. You’re not alone. More and more adults and teenagers in Kent are finding that given the relative ease with which they can improve their smile, thanks to discreet, modern orthodontic technology, the use of braces is becoming more commonplace. Having straighter teeth may give you plenty of lifestyle, health and career advantages over people whose teeth are a little crooked. People with straighter teeth often find:
- Getting promoted at work is easier. (There are plenty of smile studies to support this claim.)
- Finding partners is easier (There are plenty of dating studies to support this.)
- Their dental health is improved, because hard to reach tooth-surfaces have been removed
- For the reason above, they are less at risk of gum disease.
So choosing straighter teeth is a good decision. Now you need to choose the braces you want to wear to give you your perfect smile, but where to start? Our team of experienced Kent-based dentists have been fitting braces for many years and have noticed a seismic shift away from fixed metal braces, with many customers now favouring invisible braces.
Leading brand in invisible braces; Six Month Smiles, is our brand of choice. They can straighten your teeth in as little as 4 months. Let’s have a look at the advantages invisible braces can provide:
Why have Invisible braces in Kent?
- Invisible Six Month Smiles braces only fix the social 6 teeth at the front of your mouth, which means these fixed braces are not as cumbersome as traditional braces.
- Invisible braces are discreet. They’re designed not to be seen while you’re receiving tooth straightening treatment.
- Invisible braces will give you an enhanced, more attractive smile in 4-9 months, with no pain and no hassle. That’s not long to wait!
- Six Month Smile braces fix a number of alignment issues affecting your front 6 teethYour teeth will be pushed into a more aesthetically pleasing position using gentle force, while our dedicated Kent dentists keep a careful eye on your progress.
To find out if you’d be a good candidate for Six Month Smiles treatment, please give our Kent practice a call to book an initial consultation. Our friendly dental team will be happy to answer all your orthodontic questions.