9th December 2014
Do you suffer from dental fear?
Do you find that your anxiety can become a hindrance to getting the treatment that you need?
Searching for a compassionate and caring dentist can be a difficult task for nervous patients, some people are so frightened that they avoid visiting the dentist altogether.
Our philosophy at Roseacre Cottage Dental is to help our patients to overcome their fears by:
- Taking time to listen to your concerns and talking you through your treatment needs
- Providing patients with a calm environment
- Provide pain free dentistry
- Offer Sedation for peace of mind
- Give you confidence to know that you are in control
How do I start?
Our dentist Lyndsey Beecroft is especially skilled in treating anxious patients and offers a sedation service to help eliminate your anxiety during your dental treatment.
Come and meet Lyndsey and her team and have a chat about how we can help you to overcome your fear and what to expect during your visits to us.
Please call a member of our reception team on 01622 730548 or fill in our contact page to arrange a consultation.